Service Areas & Specialties
Specializing in land sales, I work to help you find the perfect Farm, Ranch or Hunting Ground! Residential, I can help there too! The real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. I constantly research the market and property values so your home or land is priced effectively from day one! Having a reliable agent can take the stress and worry out of the whole buying and selling process. Growing up in Linn County I have excellent knowledge of the area and life-long relationships.
Experience & Education
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors®
- Member of Heartland MLS
- Voted Linn County's #1 Realtor® 2018
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Top Producer 2016-2017
- Licensed in Kansas, Missouri, & Oklahoma
- 8 Years Experience as a Crown Realty Agent!
- Graduate of North Western Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors in Ag Business
- Owner of Trenton Johnson Auction Services
I love spending time at home and outside with my wife, Ayla and daughter, Jentri. I also enjoy riding and roping. I am a member of The Professional Rodeo Association and travel all over the U.S. competing. My wife and daughter often get to travel with me, she ropes too - its a family sport! We work our ranch and run feeder calves throughout the year. I thoroughly enjoy the real estate business and would love to help you through the process of buying or selling your property! Many Thanks - Trenton